Monday, August 24, 2009

The Festival of Quilts!



Just got back from The Festival of Quilts on at the Birmingham NEC. Crikey it's huge! This was my second year so I thought I would know what to expect, but I was still bowled over by the sheer size of it and the sheer number of coaches, spewing out hundred of people. There was so much going on. Workshops in the middle like this one...




Demonstrations like this one...




Exhibitions of competition winners...




And of course, stall after stall of things to buy. It was all so daunting, but so brilliant. Another year successfully over. I am a full convert now. Every year I shall be there! The train is great, The Birmingham International station is inside the NEC And there's a travellator that conveys you all the way there!

As soon as I have some time I'll show you the things I saw that I liked and fess up what I bought.

No comments: