Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Kitty Lytell Quilt Along

20130102-P1240016.jpg So Rachel has mentioned that we should try to do Maggie Wise's Kitty Lytell pattern next. Luckily my mum gave me the pattern and the fabric for my birthday which occurred after we moved so it wasn't packed in a box. I found a few other bits I had bought and a few scraps which I think might go well. So if you want to join us, then by all means do.

20120309-P1190389.jpg I really like the delicate quilting she did. I want to make mine just the same. I think we will be very slow and neither of us has a lot of spare time these days. It's a nice small project which is good and it's yet again, more sawtooth stars which is great.

20120309-P1190394.jpg I just need to work out the measurements for the less wasteful method for making flying geese. I am terrible at maths. Here is the formula to remind myself.

Flyinggeese.jpg

No comments: