Sunday, April 17, 2016

FW59: Mary & FW60: Mary Gray

Just one block this week as I just thought Mary Gray was a little weird. I'm not 100% on that, but I need to start scaling back otherwise I will have too many blocks by the end of this project. Plus it's always hard to get back into this project after a break. I just haven't felt the urge to do much so I am in danger of falling behind.

20160417-P1430971.jpg
Block 59 Mary
I almost decided not to make this block but I had a change of heart; I'm not sure why. I mixed the colours up a bit. I would have preferred to keep to the original but I don't have any solids on those colours. In fact, this will be the last time the ballerinas make an appearance. The fat quarter of fabric is well and truly fussy to cut to shreds.

20160417-P1430972.jpg
It's a good one to end on. I am glad I made it.

20160417-P1430973.jpg
I am annoyed that I failed to match up the central bit though. What a pain. Only one point to get right and you balls it up.

No comments: